International Summer Jazz Academy Forum

Krakow, Poland

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stefan_2bass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)   Mon 7 Aug - 14:56

Hello guys,

it's really nice to hear from You ! I don't know whose idea was to create that forum but it's really a great one. Respect !

I do like Chris' pictures and hope to see other ones if anybody have some.

It would be cool if everybody put his/her picture in the profile (for example such nice as Alex's - O yeah, I agree completely with You Szymon !!!). Wouldn't be bad if You also give Your location adress - there's always a chance that someone is gonna be at Your town so it would make it easier to meet.

I have about 20 mails of people frm isja so I'll let them know about the forum. Hope they will join us !

Keep in touch,

Stefan

P.S. And now in polish as it's about the event which is going to take place in Poland coming weekend: W Sandomierzu jest w najblizszy weekend festiwal "Przestrzen dla sztuki". Glownie muzyczny (Stanko, Urbaniak, 100nka), ale nie tylko. Zapowiada sie naprawde fajnie. Moze ktos sie chce wybrac ? Ja sprobuje zebrac ludzi z Warszawy. Uwaga - na wszystko wstep wolny !

www.przestrzendlasztuki.dll.pl

www.sandomierz.pl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
szymon_fortuna_drums

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)   Mon 7 Aug - 20:54

Stefan_2bass wrote:
Hello guys,

it's really nice to hear from You ! I don't know whose idea was to create that forum but it's really a great one. Respect !

I do like Chris' pictures and hope to see other ones if anybody have some.

It would be cool if everybody put his/her picture in the profile (for example such nice as Alex's - O yeah, I agree completely with You Szymon !!!). Wouldn't be bad if You also give Your location adress - there's always a chance that someone is gonna be at Your town so it would make it easier to meet.

I have about 20 mails of people frm isja so I'll let them know about the forum. Hope they will join us !

Keep in touch,

Stefan

P.S. And now in polish as it's about the event which is going to take place in Poland coming weekend: W Sandomierzu jest w najblizszy weekend festiwal "Przestrzen dla sztuki". Glownie muzyczny (Stanko, Urbaniak, 100nka), ale nie tylko. Zapowiada sie naprawde fajnie. Moze ktos sie chce wybrac ? Ja sprobuje zebrac ludzi z Warszawy. Uwaga - na wszystko wstep wolny !

www.przestrzendlasztuki.dll.pl

www.sandomierz.pl

Hello now I know you Stefan....nice to get an email from you unfortunately I won't be able to be soon in poland....I'm in london but I'm sure we're gonna meet next year and play more and more
we just have to keep this forum alive till the next academy...

keep rock !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/szymes
Chris.Moore.USA
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)   Mon 7 Aug - 23:19

well, nikola and i had the idea at the same time.. he created a forum first, but i found this one to be easier for us to use so i made it.. and the picture as avatar thing was my idea too Wink anyway.. sounds good guys, i wanna see EVERYONE from the academy on this forum and see them use it everyday until the next academy! Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://isja.cultureforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)   

Back to top Go down

HELLO (and info about a cool event in Poland this week)
Page 1 of 1