Share | 

Joachim Mencel Combo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akmar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-16

PostSubject: Joachim Mencel Combo   Wed 16 Aug - 11:37

Hello I was the sax player at Joachim's Mencel combo..Whoever was in that combo or just on workshops is welcome to write something..Greetings to Chris Moore ; ) I wonder if U still remember me..What's going one with other US sax guys like Tim;) Chris Sklar or Josh any clue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastya

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Hey little brother!   Wed 16 Aug - 20:03

akmar wrote:
Hello I was the sax player at Joachim's Mencel combo..Whoever was in that combo or just on workshops is welcome to write something..Greetings to Chris Moore ; ) I wonder if U still remember me..What's going one with other US sax guys like Tim;) Chris Sklar or Josh any clue?

If you remember,i'm pianist from Joachim's combo. And you are ignoring my letters!!!!!!Baaaaaaaaad boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akmar

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Thu 17 Aug - 0:37

Nastya bejbe przecież odpowiedziałem na maila co mi posłałaś Neutral a dostałem tylko jednego od Ciebie...a ile ich posłałaś ? bejbe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastya

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Thu 17 Aug - 17:23

Max sad hello to all of you guys!!! He'll wright when he'll be home. I jescze muviv ze bardzo koha ciebe Mareczok!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan_2bass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Thu 17 Aug - 17:37

Im wiecej piszecie po polsku, tym bardziej sie usmiecham ! Ostatnie zdanie Nastii jest naprawde zawodowe !

which means :

The more You guys write in polish the more it makes me smiling. Last Nastia's sentence is really cool !

A tak w ogole - kiedy w tym roku jest Jazz Bez we Lwowie ? Prosze mnie natychmiast poinformowac, jak bedzie wiadomo !!!

Stefan

P.S. Tak sie pisze "korolyeva" ? Pewno inaczej ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nastya

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Thu 17 Aug - 17:55

Stefan_2bass wrote:
Im wiecej piszecie po polsku, tym bardziej sie usmiecham ! Ostatnie zdanie Nastii jest naprawde zawodowe !

which means :

The more You guys write in polish the more it makes me smiling. Last Nastia's sentence is really cool !

A tak w ogole - kiedy w tym roku jest Jazz Bez we Lwowie ? Prosze mnie natychmiast poinformowac, jak bedzie wiadomo !!!

Stefan

P.S. Tak sie pisze "korolyeva" ? Pewno inaczej ?
Razz Tak tak mij krul!!! Eszce ne wjem kiedy bedzie Jazz Bez ale jak bedzie wiadomo to ty odrazu bedziesz wiecz. Mam nadzieje ze ty wszystko rozumiesh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max-with-the-Sax

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Sat 25 Nov - 18:20

Donīt you dare starting to write polish Razz
Iīm still here am I not.
Mencel Combo Rulez!!!!!!
Does everybody have Joachims CD "jmTrio" ??? Itīs sooooo cool!
bounce maan I wanna go back, Krakow is already so deep in the past!
Come on guys and Girls, don't stop writing. Whazzup?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diegod.de.vu
Chris.Moore.USA
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Tue 28 Nov - 18:29

well, i see the other guys every day.. we play in groups and have classes together here. they don't mention poland much, except for the twins hahahaha.. i wonder how they are doing Wink i'm glad some of you are writing on the forums, but it's not enough!.. i keep asking people to write.. maybe you guys can be more influential to your peers.. and keep translating those polish sentences! i miss all you guys so much though.. i wish i could hop on a plane today! (although, the 20 hour trip is rough.. haha) you guys need to find me some plane ticket deals and let me stay with you (especially nastya Wink ) haha, sorry max.. anyway, write soon, and remember my aim is xkinigitx.. (www.aim.com).. i'm also on skype and GG (9208701).. later guys!

-Chris (the cuter of the two haha)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://isja.cultureforum.net
akmar

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   Thu 30 Nov - 19:13

oh Max You need to learn polish at last I cannot write or talk all the time in english ; ) How are ya Chris Moore .. I think you probably remember the altosax player of Joachims combo Wink I wonder what are you doing everyday Wink cause I'm practcing unless playing some gigs..sorry form my poor english and letter mistakes but I didn't learn english for a while now.. see ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joachim Mencel Combo   

Back to top Go down

Joachim Mencel Combo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International Summer Jazz Academy Forum :: International Summer Jazz Academy-
Jump to: