Share | 

Plans for the next fiew weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max-with-the-Sax

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-07-31

PostSubject: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Tue 1 Aug - 16:28

Jo folks, in order not to post any boring stuff: Here’s a question.
what are you going to do now that the ISJA has ended?
In my case it's easy since I have to do my alternative civilian service for the next 9 month. Today was my first day, but we had to sign some papers only. In the next fiew days I'll drive a car and help older people with small problems.
So now you, what are you going to do? and don't say holiday, I don't like that word!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diegod.de.vu
szymon_fortuna_drums

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Tue 1 Aug - 17:49

Max-with-the-Sax wrote:
Jo folks, in order not to post any boring stuff: Here’s a question.
what are you going to do now that the ISJA has ended?
In my case it's easy since I have to do my alternative civilian service for the next 9 month. Today was my first day, but we had to sign some papers only. In the next fiew days I'll drive a car and help older people with small problems.
So now you, what are you going to do? and don't say holiday, I don't like that word!!! Very Happy

hey it's great you can help people in order not to go to the army. In poland all of men have to go there if they not study etc. haha I'm not going, actually tomorrow I'm flying to London and in september I'm going to start my studies at the middlesex university on a jazz course, karolina (flute) also study at the same university but spanish language.
If things work good for me there (won't have problems with acomodation, job etc.) you're all welcome. Maby there would be a chance to meet even some of you earlier than the next ISJA...we will see...Smile
NOW GUYS I'M ALSO WAITING TO HEAR WHAT ARE YOUR NEAREST FUTURE PLANS. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/szymes
Chris.Moore.USA
Admin

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Tue 1 Aug - 18:00

i'm heading to see my mom in a couple days in philadelphia.. i'm seeing a drum corps show in allentown (www.dci.org) i was apart of a drum corps for three years (www.capitalregiment.org) and i played mellophone.. after that i'll be back home in morgantown to teach a marching band camp for a nearby school.. after that i'm going to visit my grandparents for a couple days then start school.. i can't believe school is just around the corner already.. oh well, at least it's my last full year.. after this year, all i have to do is student teach..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://isja.cultureforum.net
nikola

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Sun 6 Aug - 5:00

sitting at home, writing music, occasionally playing somewhere... the usual :], at the end of the month a trip to a cottage house of a friend vibraphonist... and the word, max, the word: holidays! for more than one and a half month. Life is constantly suprising, even if it's planned.

nikola

edit. more news: hired to play in a big band for the zlota tarka (golden grate) jazz competition and festival, i will be playing in ilawa somewhere between 10 and 14 august. Yeah, the healthiest place in poland! Mazury!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nikola.fe.pl
Stefan_2bass

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Mon 7 Aug - 15:17

My answer for Max' question about plans for now is: PRACTICE AND PLAY ! For me the end of the workshops means also comeback to work so I'm not happy either. In that situation the only good way is just to focus on music when I only have time.

And about Your army duty - a friend of mine who is German somehow managed to do his service as a volunteer in some polish-german-jewish foundation. He has an accomodation in Warsaw, some lazy job and lots of free time ! We met at the music school in Warsaw where he was attending (play piano) our combo classes. I can ask him about details if You are interesting in that.

Stefan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zosiaesden

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: chillin'   Mon 7 Aug - 17:03

Me I'm just chillin'. No, in fact its not entirelly true as I'm watching over the redecoration of my new place where very happily I'm going to move in two months time Very Happy but otherwise I'm chillin' . Weather's dreadful in POland now- quite cold, rainy and cloudy but I'm using my time well thinking and siging- through everything I learned on the workshops, specially now when I have my voice back Smile Today's actually going to be a treat for me cause I'm going to see a little private concert of my favourite jazz pianist followed by a jam session. So generally having fun's the key word. Kisses everybody xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daga

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Tue 8 Aug - 20:31

stefan-nice picture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stefan_2bass

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Wed 9 Aug - 10:50

Well Daga as far as my picture is concerned first of all thanks a lot for taking it (and the other ones too). I'm sorry I haven't written before but didn't have Your e-mail which is excellent by the way.

Hope to see You on some of Voo Voo concerts!

Stefan

P.S. I saw the pictures taken by You at the Voo Voo show with orchestra. Congratulations !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alicefromwonderland

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Wed 9 Aug - 16:54

hello everybody Smile my friend-bass player rebuked me for not writing anything yet here as i already registered here...Sad hmmm...he is right :)so i catch up on Smile so how are you Smile i'am so glad that this forum exsists Smile it is great that we all can contact here and know what is going on at us friends from isja Smile you know i laready very miss you all,miss isja,krakow and jazz:( and can't await to next workshops and meet you Smile concerning Max's question: my answer for sure will not be unconventional...so i sing and practise and trying to choose the best pieces for my diploma:)... and recolect many wonderful moments from workshop of course and soon i am going at the Black See.i am happy because of it because there is a such ugly weather now in poland so at least during this week in Bulgary for sure i will not can grumble because of not much sun and cold and rain Smile i hope that there will be better weather than here..Smile so once again great to meet you all here buti hope that soon there will be more and more people from isja:) so if you can please tell everybody with who you have a contact about this website,i will also tell everybody who doesn't know yet about this forum and who i have their email addresses as soon as possible Smile so take care and till soon Smile kisses! ala
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Domi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   Tue 15 Aug - 12:44

Yo kids :-) nice to see you after a while, btw the forum is a great idea...
coz i'm starting to miss you... so it's good we can still keep in touch.
as for the plans... if some of you are around I'll be palying some shows with my band soon. More info about the dates on www.myspace.com/killset Twisted Evil ciao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cubicboronnitride
Stefan_2bass

PostSubject: dub reggae festiwal Bielawa 2006   Thu 24 Aug - 14:14

Czy ktos sie wybiera w najbliszy weekend na festiwal dub-reggae do Bielawy niedaleko Wroclawia ?

wiecej informacji - www.regalowisko.pl

Gdyby ktos byl zainteresowany - moj telefon to 693 299 526.

Stefan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the next fiew weeks   

Back to top Go down

Plans for the next fiew weeks
Page 1 of 1